- Below are the general terms and conditions (“Terms”) for availing services and purchase of products at Dr. Sheth's Skin and Hair Clinics, owned and operated by Dr. Sheth’s Skin and Hair Clinics LLP (“Dr. Sheth's Clinics”).
- Additional terms may apply in respect of the particular service, promotion and products.
- By availing our services or purchasing any products at our Clinics, you, the client, will be deemed to have accepted these Terms.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91- 99876 37512 for any queries or feedback or assistance.
APPOINTMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we do not allow walk-in appointments. This is to protect our patients and staff from any exposure risk.
- If you are unable to make it to your appointment, please let us know in advance so that we can reschedule this for you.
- If you fail to show for your appointment, we will wait 15 mins past the designated time, after which we will automatically treat your appointment as cancelled.
- In order to provide bespoke service recommendations, we will ask you to fill out a Medical History form ahead of time. Please fill this form truthfully and completely. Your responses will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used internally to understand your medical history and conditions.
- Certain services offered at our Clinics require additional consents, which our team will explain prior to availing such service.
- If you are comfortable with Dr. Sheth’s Clinics publishing photos or videos of your treatment /progress on our channels, we will share a Media Release Form with you prior to any such publication.
- Additionally, all in-person clients are required to fill out a COVID-19 History Form.
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
- Offers/promotions must be purchased during the offer/promotion period.
- Offers/promotions cannot be exchanged for monetary compensation.
- No two offers/promotions can be clubbed.
- Service packages are non-transferable and must be used within the time period.
- Please note that we will refuse service if we believe that the service requested may not be safe/appropriate for you, given your medical / hygiene / physical condition.
- Please take care of all valuable items you bring with you to the Clinic. Dr. Sheth's Clinics will not be responsible for any loss or damage to your personal effects.
- We strive to provide service in line with the highest standards of health, safety, ethics while also complying with laws and regulations applicable to us. If you would like to share any suggestions/feedback or report an incident which is not in accordance with such standards please contact the Clinic Manager.
PRICING & TAXES
- In extraordinary cases, we may change service pricing without prior notice. However, this will not affect existing packages which have been paid for in full.
- All our services and products are subject to tax at prevailing rates. We have no control over changes in tax laws passed by any government.
PAYMENTS AND BILLING
- We accept payments made by cash, NEFT, Google Pay, PayTM, Credit/Debit cards affiliated with Visa, MasterCard and Amex.
- Please collect your bill at the time of payment. If your email address is registered with us you can choose to have your bill sent to you electronically.
- If you have not received a bill within 24 hours of payment, please write to us at email@example.com or call us on +91- 99876 37512.
- If we have failed to provide an invoice to you due to our oversight, we will issue a Dr. Sheth's Clinics e-gift card worth Rs. 2,000 on your registered email ID. The e-Gift Card must be utilised in one go and can only be redeemed against services.
- If you notice any discrepancy in your bill, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 99876 37512 or visit our Clinic within 15 days of payment.
- If you are unhappy with the quality of service provided, please let us know. We will do our best to make it up to you. If you wish, we can convert your balance with us into credit that can be redeemed against any other service at our Clinics.
- While we generally do not permit refunds once the purchase is complete, in exceptional cases we may refund the unutilised amount of your balance lying with us, once approved by Dr. Sheth’s Clinics management.
- For partial refunds being issued against a Service Package, the utilised sessions will be charged at single session rates.
- We will do our best to refund approved amounts as soon as possible, but in some cases we may need up to 3 months to process your refund.
- Approved refunds will be processed via Cheque or NEFT in the same name that has been used for purchasing the Service Package. No cash refunds will be issued.
- Dr. Sheth’s Clinics Gift Cards/Vouchers/Coupons can be redeemed within the validity period and in accordance with any specific terms and conditions thereof.
- If you have a Dr. Sheth’s Clinics Gift Card/Voucher/Coupon you would like to redeem, please let us know before we issue your bill.
- Dr. Sheth’s Clinics Gift Cards/Vouchers/Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be exchanged/clubbed with any other offer at Dr. Sheth's Clinics or online on www.drsheths.com or on our partner sites.