(MRP is Inclusive of All Taxes)
Dr. Sheth’s Neem & Salicylic Acid Face Wash is an exfoliating cleanser crafted for sensitive Indian Skin keeping in mind the humid climate and various environmental stressors that may bog the skin down. Enriched with Salicylic Acid, Neem & Tulsi Extract, the formulation dives deep into your pores & unclogs trapped debris while healing inflammation to reveal glowing, fresh skin with every use.
1% BHA goes deep inside the pores to exfoliate, remove & clarify dead skin cells & impurities
Salicylic Acid & Neem regulate excess sebum which prevents acne
Neem & Tulsi work in synergy to terminate breakout-causing bacteria
Not Pregnancy Safe
1% Salicylic Acid
kills acne-causing bacteria
Derm Tip: This formulation is mild enough for sensitive skin & strong enough to combat acne.
What does a cleanser do for my skin?
A cleanser’s primary job is to remove dirt, excess oil, bacteria & makeup from the skin. Neem & Salicylic Acid Face Wash is formulated to fight acne-causing bacteria & prevent future breakouts while soothing irritation.
How often should you cleanse your face?
You should cleanse your face twice a day. Since the Neem & Salicylic Acid Face Wash has 1% BHA, it is advisable to incorporate it at night every day followed by your serums & night cream/moisturizer.
Will Neem & Salicylic Acid Face Wash suit my skin type?
Yes, Neem & Salicylic Acid Face Wash is suitable for all skin types, ranging from normal to oily & acne-prone. With 1% Salicylic Acid & Neem & Tulsi Extract, the formulation aims to reduce breakouts while healing persisting irritation on the skin.
- Help with general cleansing and unclogging pores? - To an extent, yes.
- Reducing oiliness? - Yes
- Preventing acne and blackheads? Didn’t see much of a difference.
- Drying on skin? - Yes and will require a fair bit of moisturising on the face after using this during the winter. Probably best to go with the milder cleanser options instead when cold.
- Good quantity in the tube.
- Will I reorder? - Unlikely. As I intend to look for other, equally economical options that are less drying on my sensitive combination skin.
Really control sebum production, akso helping reduce acne.
Best facewash for acne prone skin it has got neem and tulsi extract that helps you remove acne from deep within
Truly love this product and totally worth buying. I am obsessed with this for sure. Who doesn't want good clear skin.