Brightening Sunscreen that leaves NO WHITE CAST
(MRP is Inclusive of All Taxes)
Go for twice the defense against the Sun with this combo! Protecting your skin from harmful UV rays and preventing sun damage—is just one of the many benefits of the humble sunscreen. Did you know that if you are to religiously use your SPF, it also helps prevent fine lines & wrinkles? Enter Dr. Sheth’s Ceramide & Vitamin C Sunscreen, with SPF 50 PA+++, specially formulated for sensitive Indian skin that comes with broad-spectrum protection from UV Rays. It not only acts as a shield against pollution but also protects the skin from the damaging blue light. Indian skin tends to have a weak barrier, but thanks to the ceramides in the formulation, it works to restore the barrier. Vitamin C in the formulation helps repair skin damage by preventing micro-pigmentation. Hyaluronic acid moisturizes and gives the sunscreen a nourishing yet non-sticky texture.
1% Ceramide Complex
Strengthens Skin Barrier
2% Vitamin C Complex
1% Hyaluronic Acid
Mineral and Organic Filters
Optimum Protection from UV rays
Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, 1,3 Butylene glycol, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Xylitol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Phospholipids, Caprylic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, E-Ascorbic acid, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Hyaluronic Acid, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, D-AlphaTocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate Calendula flower extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Melanin.
Spread 2 fingers’ worth of sunscreen on your face and neck, add a palmful for any other exposed area.
It is advisable to apply sunscreen at least 20 minutes before sun exposure & reapply at least every 2 hours.
The lightweight, non-sticky formulation is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Hydrating & strengthening ingredients help protect & repair without being too heavy on the skin.
No, the formulation doesn’t leave a white cast on the skin.
The consistency is lotion-like which blends effortlessly into the skin without feeling sticky.
The pros :
1) It gets absorbed relatively easily
2) Doesn't leave a white cast (except for around your lips)
3) Is ok for mild acne prone skin, keyword : mild.
4) Leaves the skin smooth and finished, also makes it soft.
5) My skin didn't react to it, as it did with Neutrogena's UltraSheer Sunscreen which basically ruined my skin temporarily.
1) Expensive. Come on now. The small pack barely lasts a week.
2) Clogs pores. So if you get acne, use it with caution. I personally get mild acne here and there and didn't face any major issue with it but if you get acne and it is a major issue for you, go for some other product.
3) BLACKHEADS: I got blackheads on and near my nose after using this, pore strips work fine on them, but now I have to use pore strips much more frequently because it clogs pores.
This sunscreen keeps my skin protected
This sunscreen is gentle and non-irritating
This sunscreen is amazing! It protects my skin
I love this sunscreen for the hot weather